Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh?

2 posters

Go down

Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? Empty Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh?

Post by simbalove Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm

My attention has been drawn to the plight of dogs in Bangladesh who are being barbarically slaughtered in an attempt to stem the spread of rabies even though they don't have the disease.

WSPA are working with the Bangladeshi government to help them to a solution where dogs are vaccinated and then wear a red collar to show they are protected. If you feel you can spare a pound or two every little helps as it costs quite a small amount to vaccinate. I am putting the link here but PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO - I have been extremely upset by it.xxx

http://www.wspa.org.uk/latestnews/2012/Help%20us%20save%20dogs%20from%20needless%20deaths.aspx

Last edited by simbalove on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? Empty Re: Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh?

Post by carlita Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm

will do, its a pity they dont take pay-pal its so quick and easy
carlita
carlita
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2008-10-03
Number of posts : 691

http://www.freewebs.com/carlitashihtzus

Back to top Go down

Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh? Empty Re: Can you afford a couple of pounds to help stop the slaughter of dogs in Bangladesh?

Post by simbalove Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Thanks xx Went back on to check because I thought they did but you are right they don't ....perhaps that is a suggestion to make to them? As you say it is so quick and easy xxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down