Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home

3 posters

Go down

Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home Empty Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home

Post by andreamaria Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi All,

My name is Andrea. I currently have a little Girl Shihtzu called Lily 8 months old which we adore! I'm looking for another girl or boy similar age to join our home! I currently live with my retired parents who are at home most of the time, when they are out Lily always goes with them. She is never really left on her own.

Lily goes for walks twice a day, played with all the time and i would love her to have a friend to play with. She is very good on her lead and around other dogs.

Just want to give another Shihtzu a loving home like we have with lily. It brakes my heart to see mis treated dogs, really don't understand how people could do it.

Thanks Again

Andrea
andreamaria
andreamaria
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Registration date : 2012-04-28
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home Empty Re: Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home

Post by simbalove Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello and welcome - have you had a look at Alby - there is a link to his rehoming thread at the top of the forum. He is about 8 months old and at the moment is in foster in Essex and is desperately looking for a loving home and yours sounds ideal to me - though I don't run the rescue.

Here is the link for convenience http://www.foa-rct.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=dogs&action=display&thread=11376&page=1
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home Empty Re: Looking for another Shih tzu to join our loving home

Post by sujay Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 am

I was going to suggest Alby as well! You sound like the perfect family for him. teddy hug
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down