Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu.

5 posters

Go down

Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. Empty Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu.

Post by Bailey my love Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I have just joined tonight on the ravings of my friend Lindy lou ,
We both have adorable shih tizu,s bailey and buddy what did we do without them!
well we used to go out socially now we are house bound with our wounderful beauties
only joking we would not be without them they are our little babys ahhhhhh
hi piglet

Bailey my love
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Registration date : 2010-02-06
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. Empty Re: Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu.

Post by jketernity Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi and Welcome to Whispers!!!
Pancakes is my shih-tzu and he jst turned one last Wednesday.
When I was at Uni, my nan would look after him on the odd occassion that I had lectures all day. She had recently lost her westie and was made up having him for company!
Then once I started working from home after leaving Uni, my nab was desperate for a new dog! She started looking for a shih-tzu after loving having Pancakes even though she's had westies for over 15 years! My grandad was adamant they weren't getting another dog until they saw pups for sale and went to visit them....they both fell in love with the tiny balls of fur! Now they have their own shih-tzu who is 4 months old and they named him.......BAILEY!!!!! hehe!
Pancakes and Bailey are great friends...they play rough and tumble and even though Pancakes is only 1 and is much bigger than Bailey, he is so gentle and has so much patience with Bailey!!!
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Registration date : 2010-01-31
Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu. Empty Re: Bailey my adorable two year old shih tzu.

Post by BernieB Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi and a big Irish welcome to yourself and Bailey form Alfie and me in Kilkenny I think I have seen pictures of Bailey with Buddy and they are adorable together. Enjoy the site teddy hug
BernieB
BernieB
Graduate
Graduate

Registration date : 2009-07-30
Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindy Lou Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

hugging dogs welcome 3 At long last!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! welcome
Lindy Lou
Lindy Lou
Junior
Junior

Registration date : 2009-08-20
Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Welcome from me too - glad you have joined us. Not housebound surely? Dogs are a great way to get a healthy outdoor life bouncy lol Though I know that housework rarely gets done in my house - I would much rather play with my boy xxxx

Great for Bailey (love the name btw) to have a friend in Buddy too Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down