Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sleep Well
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
    Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull!

4 posters

Go down

Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! Empty Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull!

Post by simbalove Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Sadly the world lost its fight today to save Lennox when Belfast City Council ignored the pleas from around the world, the offers from Victoria Stilwell and Cesar Millan and others to rehome him at their expense in the States, the intervention of NI first minister Peter Robinson who urged the Lord Mayor of Belfast to seriously consider the rehoming option. This dog was seized from his home 2 years ago and kept in what appear to be squalid conditions - no visits were allowed to his family. Neither were they allowed to be with him at the time of death to comfort him nor to have his body returned to them.

I am absolutely gutted for the family and more for Lennox who has been killed because of his height according to the tape measure!

I am ashamed to be human at this point in time and wonder where the line will be drawn... will they start seizing children because they look like they might turn into thugs??

Run free sweet Lennox - I hope you can forgive us Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! 132239
    simbalove
    simbalove
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
    Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! Empty Re: Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull!

Post by sujay Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Poor Lennox, that is totally unfair, but at least his suffering is over now. It must have been horrible for him to have been caged in kennels for two years wondering what he had done wrong. I dare say he was probably treated harshly by those who were meant to care for him as well.

Run free wherever you want to now Lennox, and enjoy playing with all the other dogs who will be your friends.
    sujay
    sujay
    Supreme Champion
    Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
    Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull! Empty Re: Lennox the family pet killed by Belfast City Council for looking like a pit bull!

Post by suzytzu Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I am gutted for poor Lennox and his family. Why did this have to happen if there were offers by Ceasar and Victoria to adopt him! It just doesnt make any sense at all. How do these people sleep at night!!!!!!!!!!! How do they explain to their family how they came to this awful decission. How can killing an innocent animal be just a job for someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Poor Lennox, how very very sad. x
    suzytzu
    suzytzu
    Graduate
    Graduate

Registration date : 2011-04-26
    Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Ioxia, Coco & Saska Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Totally disgusting, poor Lennox, such a terrible sad end to a beautiful dog who's only crime was to love his human family Sad
    Ioxia, Coco & Saska
    Ioxia, Coco & Saska
    Challenge Certificate
    Challenge Certificate

Registration date : 2008-09-21
    Number of posts : 987

http://www.freewebs.com/ioxia/

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

just watched a youtube video of Lennox being assessed for his temperament by BCC they tapped him around the face and teased him with titbits for ages and the so called aggressive dog just sat like a "good boy" waiting for the treat!!! I am absolutely gutted and devastated for him!!

Have a look at Victoria Stilwell's website if you haven't already as this law needs to be changed to try and save the other loving dogs who have also been seized and await their fate!!
    simbalove
    simbalove
    Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
    Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down