Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers....

+3
simbalove
Tracy
jketernity
7 posters

Go down

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Empty Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers....

Post by jketernity Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi everyone,
I registered last night and i have been browsing the site all day today!
I have read some amazing stories, found useful information and also posted my own topics...one of which is about my little shih-tzu Pancakes, who was 1 last Wednesday!
I live with my boyfriend who i have been with for nearly 3 years and we got Pancakes on our 2nd Anniversary in March 2009.
Pancakes is truly amazing, he is loved very much and he is full of fun, mischief and kisses, he is so adorable!
I hope to chat to people about their shih-tzus, experiences, holidays etc with their shih-tzus as we are taking Pancakes to Wales (Anglesey) in 2 weeks over the Valentine's weekend for a long-weekend-break and it would be great if people had some information, experiences, general chat about the area and things we can do and places we can go with Pancakes.

He is a great dog, totally brilliant, so much so that my nan has bought a shih-tzu as she loved Pancakes so much!

Thank you to everybody who has made me feel welcome already and i am glad to be a member of Shih-Tzu Whispers Smile
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Registration date : 2010-01-31
Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Empty Re: Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers....

Post by Tracy Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

You're more than welcome. This site is a lovely place to be and people are always ready and willing with any advice.
Pancakes look absolutely adorable.
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-09
Number of posts : 1746

Back to top Go down

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Empty Re: Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers....

Post by simbalove Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Jenny you will find Anglesey absolutely brilliant for you and the baby. We took Josh there a couple of years ago and it was fab. He was welcome on most of the beaches, we had a scorcher of a week so we ate outside most times but we found most places quite dog friendly. Where abouts in Anglesey are you staying?
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jketernity Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm

I really hope so...im excited to take him somewhere different...

We are going to a place with the longest name ever but they shorten it to Llanfair PG....by the Menai bridge....

Although the beaches will be visited by us...it will be chilly this time of year!!!
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by BernieB Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Jenny, what a cute little guy Pancake is teddy hug I just love his name and he is adorable in the photos welcome 3
BernieB
BernieB
Graduate
Graduate

Registration date : 2009-07-30
Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am

A warm welsh welcome 'croeso' from me and my two girls Mali and Tasha. I think Pancake is beautiful. They truly are a a wonderful breed. I am not surprised your had one after you, hers will be a wonderful friend for Pancake. As you have probably guessed we are in Wales near Cardigan.As a child I spent many lovely holidays on Anglesey. I was brought up in North Wales so I speak the lingo, but later my Mum lived in Llandudno so visited there a lot.
I have a link to'Dog friendly Pubs' that is useful to know which places will allow dogs in. www.doggiepubs.org.uk/Doggy pubs

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Th_DSC02223Mali

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Th_DSC02230Tasha teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jketernity Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanks sands-62, that link was exactly what i was looking for - thank you Smile
It will be a great help on our travels Smile
Your Mali and Tasha look absolutely gorgeous! Little posers!!
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Empty Welcome jketernity.

Post by Lindy Lou Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

hi piglet Hi, welcome to this wonderful forum. Like me you will meet wonderful friends and the advice is brilliant. I have the most wonderful friend (Buddy). He is my first ever four-legged friend. Having Buddy is the best thing. He is such a wonderful friend and I can't imagine my life without him. I or I should say we, have had Buddy since he was 9wks old and he hasn't given us an ounce of trouble in any way at all. He is now 10mths old. Any way enough of me, once again a big welcome 3
Lindy Lou
Lindy Lou
Junior
Junior

Registration date : 2009-08-20
Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaela Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 pm

I agree this site is so helpful . I have only been on a few days now but have spent hours over the weekend reading all the postings. I feel I can ask questions with out sounding silly. Biscuit is our first dog so I need lots of advice. I used to live on Anglesey at Cemaes Bay it is a lovely calm place.

Michaela
Limit Dog or Bitch
Limit Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2010-01-27
Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 am

We all like to help each other on here and learn from the more experienced Shih Tzu owners.And yes I agree you don't feel silly asking questions.I spent many a holiday on Anglesey and Cemaes Bay as I was brought up in Prestatyn. I have found another website that maybe useful when you go to Anglesey, jketernity here is the link
http://www.drivingwithdogs.co.uk/ teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 am

sands-62 wrote:We all like to help each other on here and learn from the more experienced Shih Tzu owners.And yes I agree you don't feel silly asking questions.I spent many a holiday on Anglesey and Cemaes Bay as I was brought up in Prestatyn. I have found another website that maybe useful when you go to Anglesey, jketernity here is the link
http://www.drivingwithdogs.co.uk/ teddy hug

I go to Prestatyn every year for a weekend in November. Bloomin cold, love the indian restaurant that is in the converted church. Very Happy
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

'I cannotttt belieeeeve it' Tracy do you say that there is an Indean restaurant in the church in Prestatyn where I was confirmed. I haven't been to Prestatyn for a long time but my Aunt & Uncle still live nearby I will ask them if it is the same church.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

jketernity wrote:I really hope so...im excited to take him somewhere different...

We are going to a place with the longest name ever but they shorten it to Llanfair PG....by the Menai bridge....

Although the beaches will be visited by us...it will be chilly this time of year!!!

You must visit Beaumaris it is lovely there it is close to Llanfairpwll.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by jketernity Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:25 pm

i will check it out - thanks for the heads up on Beaumaris! Very Happy
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 pm

sands-62 wrote:'I cannotttt belieeeeve it' Tracy do you say that there is an Indean restaurant in the church in Prestatyn where I was confirmed. I haven't been to Prestatyn for a long time but my Aunt & Uncle still live nearby I will ask them if it is the same church.

LOL I don't know if its the same church. I stay in the Pontins camp (its a competition weekend they hold for my geeky hobby) walk out of the camp turn right, right again on the main road, If I remember rightly its about a fifteen minute walk down on the left hand side.
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Tracy wrote:
sands-62 wrote:'I cannotttt belieeeeve it' Tracy do you say that there is an Indean restaurant in the church in Prestatyn where I was confirmed. I haven't been to Prestatyn for a long time but my Aunt & Uncle still live nearby I will ask them if it is the same church.

LOL I don't know if its the same church. I stay in the Pontins camp (its a competition weekend they hold for my geeky hobby) walk out of the camp turn right, right again on the main road, If I remember rightly its about a fifteen minute walk down on the left hand side.
Is it the Darts competition?. My son in law used to go there. It does sound like the same church about halfway up the high street.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 pm

jketernity wrote:i will check it out - thanks for the heads up on Beaumaris! Very Happy
I am glad someone suggested Beaumaris as I had a quite long post typed out here yesterday along with a photo of my boy at Llanfair PG and although we spent our time on the other end of the island I was saying how nice Beaumaris was.... when my internet connection went down big time and as I was the only one left in work I was unable to sort it till today sad

Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Pict0211
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

sands-62 wrote:
Tracy wrote:

Is it the Darts competition?. My son in law used to go there. It does sound like the same church about halfway up the high street.
No far geekier than Darts I'm afraid, Brass Bands Embarassed
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by jketernity Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:09 pm

simbalove wrote:I am glad someone suggested Beaumaris as I had a quite long post typed out here yesterday along with a photo of my boy at Llanfair PG and although we spent our time on the other end of the island I was saying how nice Beaumaris was.... when my internet connection went down big time and as I was the only one left in work I was unable to sort it till today

Awwww really sorry to hear that you had spent time replying to my post to have it all lost due to the internet Sad
Thank you for posting the picture of you and your boy in Llanfair PG Its great! Smile Looks like you both had a lovely day anyway...so that fills me with confidence that Pancakes will enjoy it just as much Smile
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 pm

LOL!!! Thats not Lesley thats her mum. LOL
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 pm

This is me with my boy - (I am NEVER usually in the photos as I am the one with the camera lol!)Hi, My first day on Shih-Tzu Whispers.... Meandm10
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jketernity Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 am

Awwww cute!!!
Sorry but as im new i dont know who is who at the moment haha!!!
jketernity
jketernity
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

I know... and Tracy has had the advantage of meeting my mum adn me as well so she knows who is who lol!
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

advantage scratch
Well your mum is lovely yes yes

Only kidding kiss
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Razz
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down